The Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiology consists of Physician Assistants at all levels of their professional careers, ranging from PA students to clinically practicing PA’s, to those working in academia and beyond. APAC is largely supported through membership fees. Annual Membership is $65.00 for fellow members and $20.00 for student members. APAC encourages students to access the APAC website, where they can learn about careers in cardiology.
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for PAs in Cardiology.
2. Annual CME Conference: The annual Conference provides quality education and networking for Cardiology PA professionals, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You can contribute to the content, help plan the Conference or attend to enhance your professional development.
3. National Representation: APAC has a seat at the table at the American Academy of Physician Assistants' House of Delegates, the policy making body of the Academy.
4. Career Center: The APAC Career Center offers information about the latest PA job opportunities in Cardiology.
5. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with PAs in Cardiology, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, find opportunities for career enhancement, etc.
6. Newsletter and eBlasts: The PA Pulse (members-only newsletter) and eBlasts contain up to date information on the activities of the Association and on important issues that affect our profession.
7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: You receive reduced registration fees at all APAC sponsored continuing education events.
8. Leadership Opportunities: Serving on our board and volunteering your time and expertise to the Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiology has priceless value. The skills and relationships available to be developed can directly benefit your career growth. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements in Cardiology. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.